Dual Hop

Hi,

I few days ago now, ANDE-1 and RAFT were
simultaneously visible from my QTH, and everyone
else's too, I imagine.

Since both satellites Tx and Rx on 145.825 MHz, I
wondered whether a dual hop is possible. However,
it seems that the satellites are configured to
prevent this. I wonder if there are any plans to
try a dual hop - perhaps later when the satellites
are near the end of their lives.

I presume too, that when they are in sight of each
other, RAFT would been keeping ANDE awake. Is this
true?

Sil - ZL2CIA