Re: Columbus mode L/U antennas

On 28 Mar 2007 at 8:07, Howard Long wrote:

> Folks
>
> I am at ESA's ESTEC facility this week and happen to be in a room next door
> to the Columbus mock up, so I grabbed some pics this morning
>
> http://www.g6lvb.com/Columbus001.jpg
> http://www.g6lvb.com/Columbus002.jpg
> http://www.g6lvb.com/ColumbusG6LVB.jpg
>
> We have an immediate need to raise EUR18,000 by 31 March to proceed with the
> testing Mode L/U antennas, so now would be a great time to donate via PayPal
> http://www.ariss-eu.org/donations.htm
>
> I look forward to working the astronauts on ATV!
>
> 73, Howard G6LVB

Just an idea came here. Couple of years ago i was visiting the UNESCO HQ in
Paris (back of the Effiel tower). Someone told me the UNESCO can promote
special project related to education school and science.

Could be someone can pay them a visit just to see if there was not something
available for that project?

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE