Columbus mode L/U antennas

Folks

I am at ESA's ESTEC facility this week and happen to be in a room next door
to the Columbus mock up, so I grabbed some pics this morning

http://www.g6lvb.com/Columbus001.jpg
http://www.g6lvb.com/Columbus002.jpg
http://www.g6lvb.com/ColumbusG6LVB.jpg

We have an immediate need to raise EUR18,000 by 31 March to proceed with the
testing Mode L/U antennas, so now would be a great time to donate via PayPal
http://www.ariss-eu.org/donations.htm

I look forward to working the astronauts on ATV!

73, Howard G6LVB