Re: Pre-amp for IC-910h?

All:
I neglected to mention in my earlier response that I have successfully
powered the SP2000 and SP7000 from the IC910H, using the preamp function
in the radio.  While I'd never use power up the coax for a final
installation, it sure is nice for Field Day.   My experience is similar
to Drew's, the SSBs are much lower NF and much higher intermod rejection
(probably due to the helical filter in part).

Good luck & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org