Pre-amp for IC-910h?

Hi...

I am thinking of buying a masthead pre-amp for use with the Icom IC-910H
for both satellite and terrestrial work.

There are the AG-25/35 units from Icom which are specially designed
for use with the 910. But I have seen the SSB Electronics units on the
web (SSB-SP-2000/7000) and also the Microset units (PR-145A/430A) and
wonder if these devices perform better than the Icom units.  Also, would
the SSB/Microset units require a sequencer.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has been down this road
with an IC-910H.

Thanks in advance, 73 Martin M0ADY.

--
Martin Grundy  (M0ADY)  <m0ady@m0ady.org.uk>