FS: Yaesu FT8900R quadband FM rig

I have for sale a Yaesu FT8900R Quadband
(10m/6m/2m/70cm) FM rig in very good condition.  Does
50 watts on 10-2m and 35 watts on 70cm.  It does dual
receive, so it works great on the satellites, and will
do crossband repeat so you can work 10m or 6m using an
HT around the house.  The 8900 comes with the mic,
power cord, manual, and original box.  I am asking
$340 shipped in the US.

73s John W5TD