orbit tracking?

After being frustrated with trying to load very old tracking programs on a
newer, but still old Windows 98 machine, I'm going to drop some cash and
pick up a much newer XP machine on the used market.  (because Vista sucks -
why did we have to go to an unstable OS again?)

Anyway...   I'm looking for the real deal tracking software.   What does
everyone recommend for the latest tracking software?

Thanks,

Tyler
KM3G