Help with MixW2 getting AO-51 TLM

Hi,

I have upgraded my MixW2 (demo) to vers 2.18 and going over settings
to receive 9600 bps FM AX.25 telemetry from AO-51.  I doing this in
hopes to get a good test before trying to receive CAPE-1 after launch March 27.

Long time ago I had it working with virtual connection with tlmEcho
program, but I am just wanting to recover raw telemetry for CAPE-1
since no decoding sw is available for CAPE-1 to my knowledge.

I tried capturing some on the last pass which was north of me, but I
had the wrong frequency for most of the pass.  Still tuning near
435.150 toward the end of the pass I could not detect any signal
(quieting) from the 9600 packet signal.  I know that 9600 does not
provide sound that is heard but I recall that it should provide some
quieting in the passband.

I wonder if anyone is using MixW2 with tlmEcho to recover AO-51
tlm?  I sure would appreciate having someone check my sw settings for
MixW2.  There is no local source of 9600 packet to use for
checkout.  I am stumped why MixW2 comes up with a window stating my
demo period has expired as I just downloaded it yesterday (supposed
to get 15-day free demo period).  Will this kill any chance of retrieving data?

Thanks!

73,
Ed - KL7UW
  BP40IQ   50-MHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xpol-20, 185w
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubususa@hotmail.com