Re: P3E transponder and launch

Patrick McGrane wrote:

> If amsat-dl is monitoring , please update your website and provide a direct Paypal donation utility.

Hi Patrick,

if you follow the instructions on
https://www.p3e-satellite.org//index.pl?step=dabeisein;image=p3express.jpg
than you have the option to pay using PayPal...
Due to handling charges, direct credit card would be still the preferred
option..

Thanks for your donation!

73s Peter, DB2OS

BTW:  Don't worry about the SDX..  it's the only way how we can have
LEILA/STELLA on P3-E and I expect this to be a big advantage...