Re: UI-View32 V2.03 for SatGate

Mineo san,

I think you are saying that your web page is a good design on
how to use UIview32 for a Satgate for ANDE, RAFT, and PCSAT-1?
There are other packet satellites I think that are being
designed to also use the 145.825 downlink frequency, so it is
good to have many satgates monitoring.

This is a good idea to show others how to set it up.  I will add
it to my ANDE-RAFT OPS page.
Thanks!
Bob