Re: LEO tutorial

Yes, the basic article is well written.  Could we perhaps contact:

Richard Hackney, N1ASA
Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Western Kentucky University
Director, NASA Kentucky Space Grant Consortium

and suggest modifying his article to include information on using full duplex?
If he were to understand that his article would reach wide readership
as a tutorial for beginning satellite users
...well, he might be quite responsive to making these changes.

If he is not so disposed to writing it, then inform him that an
appendix would like to be attached addressing duplex operation.

just my thoughts on this
73 Ed - KL7UW

At 10:48 AM 3/18/2007, George Henry wrote:
>I wouldn't go so far as to not recommend it....  there is a wealth of good
>information there.  I would go ahead and recommend it with Howard's caveat:
>full-duplex operation is the preferred, less frustrating, and MUCH more
>effective method.
>

>George, KA3HSW

Ed - KL7UW
  BP40IQ   50-MHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xpol-20, 185w
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubususa@hotmail.com