Re: LEO tutorial

Hi Robert

> http://www.wku.edu/ksgc/sats.pdf
>
> This is great stuff and would be a good link (or download) to
> add to the AMSAT webpage for newbies (like me!)

I agree it is especially clear and well written. My only caveat is that I
personally feel that the rejection of full duplex capability in the paper
promotes blind transmission for longer periods than necessary creating QRM
for others. Thinking back to when I cut my teeth, I would have found it
particularly frustrating not knowing if I was making it.

Just my opinion, and the author is to be applauded for his efforts.

73, Howard G6LVB