Transatlantic QSO on FO-29

Hi All,

Just made a nice SSB QSO on sked via FO-29 with Luc VE2DWE
in FN36KA to day on orbit 52260  from 06:20 to 06:26 UTC
The distance from FN36KA and JN70ES is 6742.8 km

The last QSO with Luc was via AO40 but the above contact lasted
6 minutes of a very outstanding conversation with no QSB via a LEO
satellite with a max elevation for me of 2.5 degrees and 6.5 degrees
for Luc.

If any one like to try CW or SSB on FO-29 with me in JN70ES please
email off list.

Tanks Luc for this very interesting experiment with you.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico