W4M on AO-51 Saturday morning

Hello everyone,
    Please listen for W4M on the Saturday AM passes of AO-51.  I will
attempt to do a satellite demo at the Martin County, Florida hamfest (grid
square EL97).  I will be using an HT and an hand aimed Arrow antenna from
the middle of the tailgate area.  I hope to generate some interest in
satellite communications and AMSAT.
    There will be special QSL certificates available for any contacts made.
QSL via K4ZK.  The address for K4ZK is good on any callsign lookup database.
I hope to work lots of folks Saturday morning.

Doug  W4DAS