Boy scout Camporee

Tomorrow, Saturday March 17th, is the date of the Manatee Co. FL Boy Scout
Camporee. This year's campout is centered around experiencing amateur radio.
There will be several stations setup covering several bands. AMSAT will also
have a station operating as many satellites and passes as possible on
Saturday. The calls being used will be KU4OS and AA4KN. We would appreciate
contacts with as many stations as possible.

We invited you to  listen out for us and be a part of this event.

Dave, AA4KN