SO50 contact

On Thursday afternoon about 3:45pm (USA Central time) I made contact via
SO50 with Chris KG2??? in Idaho (?) possibly grid DM22(?).  I was
operating HT portable with a long whip from the beach near Corpus
Christi, Texas.

This was my first satellite contact, and I was so surprised that it all
worked I neglected to get it all down.

Perhaps Chris lurks here, or someone happened to hear our brief contact
and can put me straight on his callsign.

Since this was my first satellite contact, I would like to send him a
QSL card.

Robert Rice
WB5PKN