AO-51 demonstration tonight (0334-0348 UTC Friday,16 March)

Hi!

I will be doing a presentation at the ThunderBird Amateur Radio Club
in Glendale, Arizona, this evening.  As part of the presentation, I
plan to have my portable satellite station on hand for a demonstration
using the AO-51 satellite on the 0334-0348 UTC pass (provided AO-51 is
back in the normal FM repeater configuration).  This pass will favor
western North America.

For those in the Phoenix area, the meeting will be in the Yount
Building on the Thunderbird School of Global Management campus at 59th
Avenue and Greenway Road in Glendale.  The meeting starts at 7pm (0200
UTC), and my presentation will start after the club finishes the
business part of its meeting.  The club has a web page with a map of
the Thunderbird campus and the meeting site at:

http://www.w7tbc.org/Nextmeeting.html

Thanks and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/