From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Fred A Parker
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:10 PM
To: cq_m5aka@yahoo.com; amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS Columbus Antennas

Hi.
    I am currently working on the microwave patch antenna's for Eagle
with Lou Mc Faddin W5DID and Stan Wood.    Pay me for the materials and
I will make you a few copies.     I can even alter them to your mounting
configuration.  I am sure Lou and Stan could tweak them for a nominal
fee.  Materials should cost less than 100.00$ US.    I could not in good
conscience be a part in any way to paying anyone 100 grand for a couple
simple antenna's.

Fred,   KF0AK