ISS Columbus Antennas

Hi.
    I am currently working on the microwave patch antenna's for Eagle with Lou Mc Faddin W5DID and Stan Wood.    Pay me for the materials and I will make you a few copies.     I can even alter them to your mounting configuration.  I am sure Lou and Stan could tweak them for a nominal fee.  Materials should cost less than 100.00$ US.    I could not in good conscience be a part in any way to paying anyone 100 grand for a couple simple antenna's.

Fred,   KF0AK