Re: An automation system that works (so far)

RoD KD0XX wrote:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this. You DON'T
have to buy an expensive satellite tracking program such as Nova or
whatever, to have automation.

Wayne replies:

That's good to know.  But I encourage people to purchase SatPC32 because
the author, Erich DK1TB, donated his work to AMSAT-NA, AMSAT-DL, and
AMSAT-UK.  SatPC32 sales help fund amateur satellite programs.

Perhaps the name should change after Erich gets new I/O drivers to make
SatPC32 compatible with Windows Vista 64.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik