Re: F9FT Tonna 432 skeleton antenna?

Dave hartzell wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this antenna.  A couple
surfaced and the price was right, but no one knew anything about the
antennas at the time.

As you noted, its a 432 antenna not 435, and it is NOT optimum at 435. I had one of these several years ago; I wrote to the company for modification info (to 435) but they never replied.

Nevertheless, it WILL work; just not quite as well as one optimised at the higher frequency.

73
Richard G3RWL