Re: Orbit prediction

Orbitron prints out nice summaries of passes (3 lines, AOS/zenith/LOS posted
with times and angles), and you can set how far in advance you want to
calculate orbits. Just select the satellites you want to track, set it for a
big long period that includes your 'vacation' week, and go get a cup of
coffee. When it comes back, copy and paste the chunk you want into Word or
Wordpad, shrink the font and print.

(I'm sure you can set Orbitron to only predict for a certain time period,
but I don't have it here on my laptop, and this 'overkill' approach will
definitely net you the info you need, hehe.)

Matt