AEA ST-1

Greetings. I have an AEA ST-1 tracker unit that I would like to find drivers
for DOS and Windows. I am using a 233MMX with windows 98 and running Nova
for DOS which controls my 736R ok, but will not load the DOS driver that I
have.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me what I am doing wrong
besides running old programs. Thanks.  Dave   VA7DG