Puyallup Wa. fleamarket

Hello
This is a very large flea market in Western Washington.  This year there was very little satellite type gear.  The only thing of mention was a IC-1271A for $700 (good deal).  The lack of "our" type of equipment and exposure I find a bit troubling.  I was selling a complete "S" band downlink system for a reasonable price, lots of looking but no sale.  We (AMSAT) should have some exposure at these events.  There must have been over 1000 +  hams roaming around all the goodies.  I'm only one person, so next year I would like put AMSAT on the map there.  I have no idea how to go about it.  Any advice, volunteers, sugestions and how to do this would be appreciated.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle