Satellite QRP.

Hello Al,
           Here are a couple of QRP QSL's from AO-13. As you'll see, they're
endorsed for either 3 watts or 5 watts (15 or 25w EIRP).

I have DXCC confirmed with such AO-13 QRP QSL's but was just too bone idle
to apply for the award.

The "grand tally" though is for CW QRP (217 countries), SSB QRP (143
countries) RTTY QRP (211 countries) all on 20m on the homebrew phased
vertical array that appeared in various 'rags'.

The AO-13 QSL's ought illustrate that you *DON'T* need to follow "mine's
bigger than yours !!" recommendations for equipment. (You know my !!!
economy).

Since I've got me' bragging hat on I'll bat this over to the group as well.

Fine! if you can afford the latest all singing - all dancing rig but it's
*NOT* necessary.

Recommended reading for satellite ops at <http://www.observations.biz/> "How
much power is enough". (we might as well give THE TWISTED PAIR efforts a
plug as well)

73 John.  <la2qaa@amsat.org>