couldn't resist this one

I have been looking for a new car. Been checking out a particular
manufacturer. I have not been happy with the dealers in Houston so I
started looking out of town where I will be going on a short vacation
next week. I found one dealer and have been talking with a sales rep.
The dealership phone number is XXX-599-5959. Don't want them to get a
zillion calls. I wonder if they even have a ham working there.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org