Atlas-V/STP-1/Falconsat-3 launch

We had a great view of the launch tonight. The Atlas is dimmer than the
Shuttle or Delta launches, but a nice crimson color. We talked about the
launch on the Florida AMSAT net at 730PM, and had several guys outside for
both the 88 degree pass of AO-51 at 830 and watching the launch at 1010
while discussing it on the local repeater system.

Good Luck Falconsat-3.

73, Drew KO4MA