suite frequencies

Hi Greg and all on the list.

I had good results listening o 130.167MHz FM during a recent Russian EVA. I believe this is an old MIR frequency.

I watched NASA TV to establish that the walkers were out and broadcasting.

I have been told that the American suites use some sort of digital comms which we are unlikely to be able to copy with a normal satellite ground station.
There are some very knowledeable folk on this bb. so your request might throw up some valuable information.

Signals on 130.167MHz were strong and easy copy on my  5 element cross yagi and FT847 radio.

Good luck

73 John G7HIA