Re: Station not coming together - the full post (sorryfor repost, reply to this)

Something else to consider is whether you are near a big city or not.  I
don't know if you mentioned it before so sorry if this is redundant in the
other posts here but I found that noise associated with being near a large
city effects my receive big time.  I have to wait for high power times to
work the LEO's on my HT setup which I don't need if I'm visiting a rural
area.  In fact when in a rural area, SO-50 power levels sound better than
AO-51 on high power at home here.  Just another factor to consider.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF near Chicago
Amsat #35741