Journal Articles

Everyone,

It's actually past time to submit articles for the next issue of the Journal. I have a few articles already but, as always, I need more. I'm just back from a fairly long business trip out of the country so I haven't had any time to issue calls for papers. So, if you have anything please forward it right away. I'll be working on the next issue next week.

I've received a few nice comments from several readers about the Journal. Thank you!! And also thanks to the great authors we have. Without them the Journal could not exist.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal