Chips for KiwiSAT from Hong Kong

Hi Guys,
               Anyone able to - or has a friend/contact that could pick up and despatch US$48
worth of FPGA chips for KiwiSAT from Shanzhen (Hong Kong)?
     We'll pay all costs of course - Credit Card and Air Mail postage would be good!   The
constant drain of build funds on Bank Drafts and un-necessary fancy high speed courier
services to get stuff to us in NZ is just awesome and the major costs ahead demand we
consider every $!
   Thanks.
 Fred  ZL1BYP
for KiwiSAT Project