Re: USB G5500 controller

Les,

Take a look at the bottom of http://www.dk1tb.de/indexeng.htm where there
are schematics for interfaces for both Labjack units.  They are both easy to
build.  The driver chip isn't a RS part, but I picked up some from All
Electronics with my last order for less than a buck each.  Finding the 8 pin
DIN connectors, or a cable, is probably a little harder.  There are two
different pin configurations.  Over the years, I have acquired a couple
besides the one which came with the Piggyback at hamfests and possibly
Mouser.

Alan
WA4SCA