Re: USB G5500 controller

Friends,

LabJack also makes the U3, a smaller unit similar to the U12 (and at a
similar price).   I have one and am working on integrating its driver
into Nova for Windows.  It should be ready within a couple of weeks.  I
don't know yet whether it will require a relay driver board or not.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.