Re: My new transponder design

At 11:33 AM 3/4/2007, William Leijenaar wrote:
>Hi AMSATs,
>
>This weekend I finished my new transponder design and
>go it working like the prototype.
>
>This evening I quickly made a website with some
>information and pictures for you.
>
>Just have a look at:
>http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/LE002.htm
>
>I hope it is working, as some people have problems to
>get the pictures with Internet explorer. I use Mozilla
>FireFox and it is working very well.
>
>Maybe someone can tell me how to make my websites that
>all browsers can see my pictures ??
>(I am better in designing electronics than in
>webpages)
>
>Happy satellite hunting,
>
>William Leijenaar (PE1RAH)
>---

It took my computer a little extra time to open the images but all
did in time (Windows-2000).  I noted they were HTML objects.

My website is raw HTML code and images primarily .jpeg or .gif files.
A friend and professional webmaster told me that writing one's one
HTML code was best for universal viewing.  So I do not use any web
authoring software in the production of my website.  I have just
moved to a new host so think it is about 95% working.

73,
Ed - KL7UW
  BP40IQ   50-MHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xpol-20, 185w
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubususa@hotmail.com