Re: My new transponder design

At 07:33 AM 3/5/2007, William Leijenaar wrote:
>Hi AMSATs,
>
>This weekend I finished my new transponder design and
>go it working like the prototype.
>
>This evening I quickly made a website with some
>information and pictures for you.

Looks nice.  Everything worked except the top picture in Firefox
2.0.0.2.  One of your problems is it's a graphics rich site and
you're using qsl.net, which is quite slow.  I think the download of
that one picture simply timed out, because it started fine in the browser.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com