Renewed interest in SAT's.. couple questions

I am returning to satellite operation after a ten year absence (my last
satellite QSO before Feb 07 was literally 10 years ago on 3/25/1997 via
RS-10)and have a couple questions. I have recently operated on a number of
satellites (VO-52, AO-7, FO-29, etc) and the AMSAT web site has some great
info on them, but I find the entries for AO-10 and SO-33 confusing regarding
whether they are operational or not?  For example, the AO-10 entry is listed
under operational sats, but each mode entry is listed as 'non-operational'
and the weekly SAT update says it is stuck in Mode B... Are either of these
SAT's actually operational at all?  I have not heard either of them on the
air, so I imagine not, but, never hurts to ask.

Thanks in advance,

- Matt, WE1H
Grand Isle, VT
FN34jl