Re: Historic amateur radio film "Every Single Minute"now onGoogle Video

On 3/3/07, Wayne N5WD <n5wd@charter.net> wrote:
> Consider also that many schools also block Google Video (as well as
> YouTube, MySpace, and a lot of the other fad sites) because of inappropriate
> content.

Ouch. Well, I did say it was scary. I woudn't exactly consider GV and
YouTube to be "fad sites"...there's scads of incredibly educational
content available there for free. But I understand your issue.
(MySpace is another matter.)

Censoring kids access to the net is pointless and stupid; it's
insanely difficult to do correctly, and the brighter kids already know
how to beat it.

> So, I'd be interested in a download link, as well, should one be
> available in a more commonly available format (like WMV or MPEG).

If somebody wants to host a 200mb file for free public download I'd be
delighted to send them a copy. I'm sure neither my home DSL provider
nor the small hosting provider who donates service to our club website
would appreciate being the target of such.

I'll burn you a CD; it's an MPEG pulled from a Video CD.

--
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org