Re: Historic amateur radio film "Every Single Minute"now onGoogle Video

On 3/3/07, Thomas McDaniel <tmcdanielsprint@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Is there anyplace that I can download this film?  I don't seem to be able to
> download it from the Google site, and I have been asked by our club's
> Technical Education Instructor if I could get a copy for him to show in his
> class.  I thought it was a great film -- I remember seeing some of the gear
> being used in the film in the BA catalogs I used to see when I was in high
> school.  :-)

It's not online anyplace else at this time...and it's 200 megabytes
long as an MPEG from a VideoCD. There's a download link, but
apparently the result requires the use of Google Video Player.

If you're not able to get it to him usably via Google Video, drop me a
note off-list with  a snailmail address and I'll burn a CD.

Kinda scary that there's still schools without wideband internet access.

--
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org