Icom IC 970h with 1.2ghz module. For sale

A friend has an Icom IC-970H in very good condition and all working for
sale. I there is any interest please contact me directly. This is an all
mode 144, 440, & 1.2ghz satellite radio.  The radio includes the manual,
desk mic & schematics, and it has an internal power supply and can also be
run of 13.8vdc.

Check the following site for complete specs. and manual.

http://www.ham.dmz.ro/icom/ic-970h.php

Don

kd6ire