Additional Thoughts on SL...

I want to thank all the folks who posted here for their support -
that is really wonderful and helpful.  I'm sorry I can't reply to
everyone individually, but today is a very busy one.  Also if you
come into Second Life remember that I may be working, so before you
offer friendship send an IM and tell me you are from AMSAT.  I'll try
to schedule some time with you.  If there are enough people, we can
perhaps set up some group activity - that would be really helpful to
me.  I have a big house and can have a large group of visitors.

- E