Spanish Pirates on AO-27

Hi,

AO-27 is being continuously jammed by commercial Spanish communications. On
a pass yesterday I was able to hear the location of one of the person
talking on the uplink. He was near Carmona, Sevilla, Spain. I wonder if
there are any measures being taken by Spanish amateurs in order to stop this
kind of abuse.

I have uploaded an extract of the recording where one clearly hear the
pirates saying Carmona.

It can be found at http://www.ct1ete.net/tcp/piratasAO27.mp3

73 CT1ETE, Paulo