Re: Thermocouple power

> Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Thermocouple power
>
> Like one of these...   http://www.hi-z.com/websit04.htm
>
> More Thermoelectric Generator Manufacturers referenced here:
> http://www.peltier-info.com/generators.html

Apparently these produce a lot more power than we were getting
from our modules, probably because we were operating at much
lower temperature differences in the student lab.  At the 15
Watt output of the above module example, it might be fun to
attach some of these to the exhaust flue on my boiler!  WB4APR