Re: OLd things dies

Well, what can be said......

  FM versus AM: FM.... fairly immune to static,(Vince Excluded)
  FM versus AM: FM.... Popular> Show me a ham Who has not got an FM
handi. (Vince excluded)
  Finally, since this started out as  CW versus the world has any one
realised (Vince excluded) that CW, along with SSB, DSB, ISB, VSB,QAM,
and many other AM modulation schemes are ALL AM.....?
  I utterly fail to see why the modulation system used should define the
expertise of any amateur.

Don. ZL1THO