Re: Can D-Star work on VO-52?

Hi Trevor

You appear to have a good handle on the direction HF digital
voice is going for Ham radio.
HF radio is more stable than the satellite realm so hopefully
any digital voice system that can handle the satellite environment
will evolve.
I would almost suggest that any HF digital voice system that can
handle the 20 meter pileup would handle the satellite HEO .
Handling a LEO 10 gHz environment  might stretch it a bit.

Thanks again

Joe  K0VTY