DE-xpedition

Thanks to all who worked me while I was in Delaware last Saturday. I
made something like 30-35 QSOs, including first-contact-with-Delaware
QSOs for many of these. It was actually pretty fun, although it got
pretty cold, especially after sunset. I will be making another trip
down there some time, probably after it warms up a bit, to work any
others that still need Delaware (or FM29).

The cold did induce the one problem I had. Cold fingers, bulky gloves,
and small buttons on my voice recorder resulted in an operator error
that caused the loss of some of my recordings. I've been sent one
already, but I still need information on the AO-27 2003z-2019z pass
and the SO-50 2318z-2329z pass. So if anyone has recordings of or
notes on either of these, I'd appreciate any information that they
could send me.

73,
Steve
W3HF