Duplexer Terminator

I am looking for a source of a 50 ohm SO-239 Terminator for use on the 2m
side of a Duplexer.  Any comments on the use of a Duplexer for sensing
problems wold also be appreciated, I am presently (successfully) using a DCI
filter in the shack following the pre-amp but wonder if a duplexer after the
pre-amp near the antenna might be a better solution.  I would like to
increase the size of my ears.

Thank you Al - N7EQF