Re: Ham HT and SkyCommand

> > Can you change memory channels on the TS2000 from
> > the remote end? ... setup a bunch of channels with
> > frequencies for Doppler correction and then...
>
> Yes you can page 82 in the TS 2000 manual describes
> how to do it in the wireless remote control mode using
> DTMF tones.

We can do that on SkyCommand too, but it seems a cumbersome way
to change bands.  I am certain that while I was experimetneting
with SkyCOmmand, that I could just change bands by simply
entering a new freuqency on another band.   And it would go
there.

At first, it did not work (would not let you enter a freq on
another band).  Then it did for a while, and so I completed
installatoin of the SkyCOmmand system.  Now then, it no won't.
Still searching for what has changed on the TS-2000...  (in
SkyCOmmmand mode).  Bob