trip east

             W6GMT
           BROCK THOMSEN
WINTER QTH         SUMMER QTH
1721 MELODY LANE   PO BOX 222
BAKERSFIELD CA     MARCELL MN
93308              56657

02/26/2007

Hi all it is time for me to head back to the summer
QTH in MN. I will leave Bakersfield on Monday the 5th
of March.

  I will be using the same setup as last spring
The Yaesu FT-847 on the front seat with KU4AB
loops on the truck in motion and will use my log
stopped. I will work the FM of the Leo's plus some FO-29

This will be a slow trip as I don't plan on arriving in MN before the
middle of April.
  The first stop of the trip will be the Spring Hamfest at Scottsdale
AZ on the 10th.
after that I will work east in to NM and TX before heading North.
We activated a bunch of new grids for guys last spring Looking
forward to doing the same this year.

If you need grids or a State in 0 or 5 land please e-mail me and we
will see what we can work out
  my Summer QTH is in Northeast MN

73
Brock