RSGB HF Convention

The 2007 RSGB HF Convention provides the opportunity to spread the satellite word.

http://www.rsgb.org/hfc/

I am putting a tentative talk together which covers a ground station on 2m/70cms using a TS-2000 and my own software. I am not aware of any proposed talks on the innards of a satellite or AMSAT in general. For my talk I am planning on having a station available for demonstration during the convention:

* TS-2000
* Computer
* AlfaSPID
* 2m / 70cms crossed yagis.