Re: Ham HT and SkyCommand

I have experimented using a TS-2000 for remote Satellite operation.    I put the TS-2000 in the Wireless Remote Control Mode, Sky Command could be used with the a Kenwood HT.   Setting the TS-2000 to receive the downlink from AO-51 and retransmit it on 145.550.   The remote station uses a simple ground plane and transmits directorially to the bird and listens for the downlink on 145.550.   The main problem with this is to control the TS-2000 the remote station has to change frequency to 145.550.
Fred
KF0AK